Læger uden Grænser søger Recruitment & Development Advisor
MSF Denmark is looking for a new team member in the position of Recruitment & Development Advisor (RDA). As a member of the Field HR you are responsible for recruiting and deploying international staff to open field positions, for ensuring comprehensive preparation for their field missions and debriefings upon their return. Further, you support and enable international staff in their career development within MSF. Your focus area is the non-medical pool and you work very closely with the second RDA who manages the medical pool. In close collaboration with your colleagues in the HR department you contribute to the strategic HR objectives of MSF Denmark.
Core responsibilities and tasks
- Contributes to and implements the field HR recruitment strategy to attract specific profiles of high-quality applicants in accordance to the field needs and profile requirements.
- Contributes to on-post recruitment efforts.
- Maintains regular contact with field workers before, during and after missions, and follow up with adequate support and career advice
- Proposes candidates to be matched to field vacancies that will lead to likely success for both MSF and the international staff.
- Participates in the development of projects within the field of Learning and Development and retention of staff including course administration.
- As a Development advisor, supports the planning of the field workers development by: clarifying long-term ambitions and professional goals, identifying strengths, improvement areas a current development opportunities while making sure that individual development plans are aligned to the needs of the organization
- Participates in international meetings and working groups (mainly within OCB)
- MSF field experience
- HR experience and recruitment experience is preferred
- Ability to handle cross culture relationships
- Service minded, with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Flexible, shows initiative, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Speak and write fluent English. Danish and French is an asset but not a requirement
If you can see yourself in this position, tell us why in a cover letter and send your CV to [email protected]. Questions may be directed to the HR Director Monica Folch Giro: +45 31752510 / [email protected].
Contract: full-time position (100%). Open-ended contract.
Starting date: Asap in 2021
Reporting to: HR Director
Deadline of applications: 5th April 2021
We need you as fast as possible, therefore we are planning ongoing interviews during March starting before the final deadline of applications.
At MSF, we are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.
Læger uden Grænser (MSF) er en privat, international, humanitær organisation, der yder medicinsk nødhjælp til ofre for konflikter og katastrofer i flere end 72 lande. MSF yder uden nogen form for diskrimination i forhold til religion, etnisk eller politisk tilhørsforhold hjælp til befolkninger i nød, ofre for menneskeskabte katastrofer eller naturkatastrofer og ofre for krigshandlinger. MSF er en fuldstændig neutral og upartisk organisation, som i henhold til den universelle medicinske etik og retten til humanitær hjælp kræver fuld og uhindret frihed til at udføre sit arbejde. Ud over medicinsk nødhjælp fortæller MSF om de lidelser, overgreb og den nød, som vores udsendte er vidner til.