Are you the next Nordic Privacy Coordinator & OneTrust System Manager in MSF?
Would you like to work at one of the most meaningful workplaces?
Would you like to join an international humanitarian organization and help accomplish its international mission?
Médecins Sans Frontières / Læger uden Grænser (MSF) is looking for the next Nordic Privacy Coordinator & OneTrust System Manager and this position may be for you.
Working closely with an international team of dedicated colleagues, you will be leading the project of adapting privacy standards to the OneTrust ISMS platform across MSF’s Nordic offices (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland) and ensure continued practice, governance and compliancy within the legal framework applicable to data protection.
- Information Management and Transparency
- Contribute to Data Privacy Transparency (Information to data subjects) work with adequate information
- Develop or advise on the development of new policies and/or best practice regarding data sharing
- Incident Management, Assessments and Mitigations
- Manage and / or support local teams in data protection incidents
- Ensure that data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
Privacy Governance, Coaching & Support
- Coordinate and support activities within MSF Nordic countries that are related to data privacy.
- Provide data privacy guidance to Nordic users and act as focal point in data privacy matters
- System Governance & Support OneTrust
- Governance owner and system administrator of OneTrust for Nordic office setups.
We are looking for you with
- Genuine interest in and commitment to the humanitarian principles.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration and/or IS/IT Management
- More than 2 years of working with GDPR and good knowledge in interpretations of the data privacy laws
- Documented experience from working with OneTrust modules or other equivalent systems.
- Microsoft Office 365 applications and meeting facilitation in MS Teams
- Speak and write English fluently at professional level.
- Able to take the lead and work independently
- Sufficient IT knowledge and understanding in terms of data storage, retrieval, and information security.
- Experience from communicating in cross functional teams and to whole organisations
- Available for travels within the Nordic countries
It is valuable if you have
- Experience within an organization that treats special categories of data such as medical data
- Documented experience from process mapping, documentation, and workshop facilitation
- Experience from an international organization, preferably an international subsidiary/ office in a Nordic country
- OneTrust Certifications
- To have experience in Project Management or Process Management or System Management and Governance
Employment terms and conditions
- Based in any of the Nordic countries (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland)
- Type of contract: 12 month,, full time contract
- Salary and benefits will be determined by the country location.
- Deadline for applications: 16th January 2022
- Start date: asap
Questions regarding the role? Please contact Malin Palmér firstname.lastname@example.org or Christian Franke, email@example.com
If you can see yourself in this position, tell us why in a cover letter not longer than two pages, and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At MSF, we value diversity and seek to have an inclusive and accessible work environment. We encourage all individuals who have the required qualifications to apply, independently of their ethnic, national or cultural background, age, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, disabilities, or other aspects of their identity.
Læger uden Grænser (MSF) er en privat, international, humanitær organisation, der yder medicinsk nødhjælp til ofre for konflikter og katastrofer i flere end 72 lande. MSF yder uden nogen form for diskrimination i forhold til religion, etnisk eller politisk tilhørsforhold hjælp til befolkninger i nød, ofre for menneskeskabte katastrofer eller naturkatastrofer og ofre for krigshandlinger. MSF er en fuldstændig neutral og upartisk organisation, som i henhold til den universelle medicinske etik og retten til humanitær hjælp kræver fuld og uhindret frihed til at udføre sit arbejde. Ud over medicinsk nødhjælp fortæller MSF om de lidelser, overgreb og den nød, som vores udsendte er vidner til.